Monday, January 5, 2009

My winter break experiences and New Years Resolutions

The first thing I did during the break was sleeping in late. I went over my Cousin's house in Indiana. We went to his old high school and played basketball in the gym room every day since I got there. I also went to a NBA basketball game with my cousin's with the Indiana Pacers and some other team. I had a fun time they had a game rooms inside the place if you didnt want to watch the game. When I got home I was in the bed almost two days in a row. I also went over a friend house over break so I could meet her mother. We watch Cadillac Records for a while we also played cards while I was over her house. I was on the phone for most of the winter break and that was cool. It was all around good break because almost no one died in my family.

No comments: